Firebolt is a major shake-up to the cloud data warehouse space. So far we’ve built the fastest, most scalable, and most hardware efficient cloud data warehouse in the market, by far, and have helped some of the most data-forward companies in the world with their biggest data challenges. But this is just the beginning. We are a strong team of world-class data experts, led by ex-founders from Sisense and Looker. With $164M of recent funding by top VCs, we are poised to grow quickly and change how we work with data and what can be done with data.
About the team
Firebolt’s sales team aims to create exceptional experiences for customers and prospects wanting to see what the next generation of a cloud data platform can provide for their organizations. Our team’s objective is to help customers solve analytic workload challenges leveraging the Firebolt platform. The team is growing quickly so this is your opportunity to join at the start and help shape the future of what Firebolt sales looks like in the future. We’re looking for an account executive who loves data, builds partnerships with their customers, and thrives in the excitement of a consumption based business model.
- Enable new customers to start finding value and leveraging the Firebolt platform for their modern data workloads.
- Build long term partnerships with our customers so they build the right workloads on Firebolt, become evangelists and move more workloads to Firebolt.
- Inspire our customers and prospects with the vision and possibilities for what can be solved & achieved with the Firebolt platform.
- Lead sales cycles that drive discovery and demonstrate a passion for our customers’ data challenges and assist in identifying the right solutions to drive to successful customer outcomes.
You should have
- At least 5+ years experience selling enterprise software across all levels of an organization.
- Understanding of the difference between SaaS and consumption based sales models, and have exceeded annual quota multiple years in a row.
- Ability to be agile & thrive in a fast paced startup environment that requires you to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure customer success.
- A passion for working with customers to adopt new technologies & new approaches to the problems they need to be solving with data & cloud.
- Familiarity with the modern data landscape industry, main technologies, and companies that solve customer challenges.